Rapid Transformational Therapy Client Services
Why choose an RTT Therapist?
An RTT Therapist will help you:
- Discover the root, the cause and the reason for your issue.
- Uncover the limiting beliefs that have held you back.
- Change the meaning attached to events from your past so you can be liberated and free.
- Reclaim your voice, your power and your self-worth.
- Reconnect you to the extraordinary confidence you were born with.
- Rewire your mind for success and live the life you are meant to live.
- Experience rapid, permanent, all-pervasive change.
What sets RTT apart from other therapies?
- Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) is a pioneering therapy based on neuroscience, that offers fast, effective results by combining the most beneficial principles of Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, NLP and CBT.
- RTT delivers extraordinary, permanent change from physical, emotional and psychological pain by reframing our core beliefs, values, habits and emotions that are deep in the subconscious.
- By rapidly rewiring the neural pathways of the brain, RTT replaces our out-dated belief systems and negative patterns of behaviour. New life-affirming beliefs are formed and the healing process begins.
- RTT offers unparalleled results. It works rapidly and removes the need for continuous therapy sessions. A single session can achieve powerful results for a range of issues and it can be applied to both children and adults. More complicated issues and conditions may require up to three RTT sessions.
What RTT can be used for:
- Panic Attacks
- Eating Issues
- Weight Issues
- Self Esteem
- Achieving Goals
- Career Issues
- Interview Skills
- Public Speaking
- Driving Skills
- Working with Children
- Sexual Issues
- Pain Control
- Skin conditions
- Hair Growth
- And More...
Graduates of RTT complete a rigorous programme of training in order to become certified. We have been externally audited and validated as a training provider by organisational bodies across the world including: Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR), American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH), International Association of Counsellors & Therapists (IACT) and the International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT).
We hold a register with details of individuals who are licensed to practice. If you would like to check the status of a particular Practitioner/Therapist, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]m.
What to expect from a session
Who is Marisa Peer (the creator of Rapid Transformational Therapy)?
Marisa Peer is a world renowned speaker, therapist, and best-selling author with over three decades of experience. Named Best British Therapist by Men's Health magazine and featured in Tatler's Guide to Britain's 250 Best Doctors, she uses her experiences treating patients including rock stars, CEOs, elite Olympic athletes, royalty and Oscar-winning actors to inform her life-changing speeches and lectures. She has been voted best speaker at numerous conferences including The Mastermind Group London, the Women in Business Superconference and Awesomeness Fest 2015.
Businesses & organizations that Marisa has worked with:
- Marks and Spencer
- Ernst and Young
- Conde Nast
- BBC 4
- BBC 5
- Channel 4
- Sunday Times
- Mizuho bank
- Wigan Football Team
- The Mastermind Agency
- Bauer Media Sales Team
- Business Excellence Forum and Awards
- INSPIRE Conference
- Be:Fit Annual Event
- Mind Body Spirit Festival
- Supergrowth Conference
- The Yes Group Speaker Series
- Women in Business: Superconference
- Women in Banking and Finance
- We are Like Minds
- Government Spokesperson for Campaign Against Food Waste
- Hachette Publishing
- Cambridge Colleges Commencement Speaker
- St Mary’s College of Ascot
- Academy of Chief Executives
- Edinburgh Festival